New Albany: (812) 948-6000   |  Clarksville: (812) 948-6002

Close this search box.

What to claim in an auto accident?

If you have been injured in an auto accident, there are many damages that you can claim to get compensated for. Your medical bills, out-of-pocket expenses, and lost wages if you were unable to work are all common things to get compensated for as an accident victim. Other more uncommon things are for a permanent injury, or a disfigurement or scar.

Other times, people have permanent impairments where they can no longer live without pain or they can no longer perform certain tasks at all. They are entitled to be compensated for that as well. It’s important that you call us at Stein Law so that we can make sure that you’re getting compensated for everything you’re entitled to.