A person who has been injured using a product may be able to sue the manufacturer, wholesaler, store, or person who sold the product for damages.
Depending on state law, a lawsuit may be brought against any person or company involved in producing or distributing the product if evidence shows that.
- The product was not properly designed
- The product was not properly manufactured
- The consumer was not properly warned about use of the products
Our Attorneys Have Experience With Product Liability Claims, Including:
- Chemical Explosions
- Contaminated Powdered Infant Formula
- Defective Tires
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Supermarket Cases
Services Available in English & Spanish
If you have further questions about the legal process or the options available to you, we encourage you to schedule a consultation at our firm.